The Dr's appointment went well today. I will continue taking the meds that keep you from having contractions and will go in every 2 weeks to have my cervix checked. My cervix hasn't gotten any shorter and there is no signs of it opening. So everything looks good. We will just continue to take precautionary measures. At week 24 they will really begin monitoring things. They can swab your cervix and determine by any hormones if your body is going into delivery mode. Also at this time is when they can put a few stitches in your cervix to ensure it doesn't open prematurely. I go to my regular OB next week and then back to Maternal Fetal Medicine in 2 weeks. Baby Hudson looked really good today. He is so active. It's amazing to see him in there. He kept putting his feet behind his head and then he was even yawning. Amazing!! He is so adorable.
I feel highly irritable lately. I really need someone to take my animals for the next 4 months. They are driving me bananas! And I am so not being a good mama to them. I can't help it. I would say I don't know what it is but I guess I do ... the big bad pregnancy hormones are totally getting the best of me. Dalmatian and striped cat to good home!!
On a different note tried the new spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a since I had a freebie coupon and it was awful. I never usually have a negative work to say about chick fil a but I couldn't even finish the sandwich. Also, the heartburn (as I had anticipated) was terrible.
I feel highly irritable lately. I really need someone to take my animals for the next 4 months. They are driving me bananas! And I am so not being a good mama to them. I can't help it. I would say I don't know what it is but I guess I do ... the big bad pregnancy hormones are totally getting the best of me. Dalmatian and striped cat to good home!!
On a different note tried the new spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a since I had a freebie coupon and it was awful. I never usually have a negative work to say about chick fil a but I couldn't even finish the sandwich. Also, the heartburn (as I had anticipated) was terrible.
Post a Comment