flippin' out

Banks is getting stronger everyday.  This week I can really feel her move, flip, kick, whatever she's doing in there.  Each day I think that Brian is going to be able to feel it...I push his hand into my stomach...and nothing.  Well, she's moving, but he can't feel it from the outside.  Yesterday she was really active and when I sat down last night I started feeling some of her strongest kicks yet!  Finally, I think Brian might feel it.  At first she stopped, so of course its me crying wolf again...and then finally she busted out the moves!  It was hilarious to see Brian's face!  "There's an alien in there!"  I can't wait to tell her how terrified her Dad looked when he first felt her kick.  Really, he was just suprised at how strong it was.  We will get to see her in action next Friday when we go for our ultrasound - I can't wait! 

0 Response to "flippin' out"

Post a Comment