The past few days have been very productive. I really do feel like I have much more energy lately. I even made it through a late showing of Eclipse last night. I have had this terrible pain on my right side kinda in my rib area right after I eat. So since we had dinner before the movie last night my right side hurt for 2 plus hours - the entire movie. I didn't over eat but I do notice that it happens when I eat more than just a snack or a small meal. I told my ob doctor about it when we went in for our 20 week check up. She thinks that it may be gallstones. If it continues to persist - which it has they will need to check it out via ultrasound. If it is indeed gallstones they will make a decision to go ahead and remove the gallbladder while I'm PG or just prescribe meds for it and take the gallbladder out after the baby. From what I hear it's not a very invasive surgery. I have been having so much fun browsing for ideas for the baby's room. We already have the rug, a small leather couch and a chest in place. We found the crib, changing table, and glider we are going to get a few nights ago. I just need some inspiration on bedding!! Nothing is really speaking to my soul yet. I guess I'll know it when I see it. I bought the baby his first few outfits the day we found out that we were having a boy. Today when I was out shopping with Mom I bought the baby 4 more super cute outfits. Despite plans to go out to dinner we ordered in pizza and a mixed green salad from Fratello's. I seriously cannot get enough of that place. Cut me and I bleed their marinara.
Post a Comment