Yesterday marked 23 weeks or 6 months. Today I had my appointment at Maternal Fetal Medicine. All was well. They checked the length of my cervix and checked for signs of pre term labor in the cervix. There were no changes from my visit 2 weeks ago - which is great. I'll continue on the meds that help control pre term labor and contractions (it's essentially just a blood pressure medication - and one of the other benefits is that it increases blood flow to the baby). Hudson is weighing it at 1 pound 7 oz. and his heart rate was at 157 bpm. I love it when I have ultra sounds and get to see him. He is such an active baby. I think he may have Will's type A personality. His movements are getting bigger. Sometimes I am almost amazed that he can't be felt from the outside yet. The doctor says around 28 weeks sometimes a little earlier is when you can feel kicking from outside the tummy.Will and I went and registered at Burlington's Baby Depot tonight. It was quite overwhelming. My sister in law Laken came for guidance. I was so thankful she was there. She knew exactly what we needed and knew what worked and what was a waste of money. On another note I am so irritable today. I am so pissed at Apollo. That dog has knocked over a glass of ginger ale (and broke the glass) and a cup of crushed ice (which I had to drive all the way to Spinx to get) . I just feel pissed. I don't know how I can co exist with this animal for 4 more months. And he is everywhere. I can't get away from him. You let him outside he scratches the hell out of the door. If you re in the house he is right up on you. He is like nails on a chalkboard to me right now. Will says it's the hormones - I think he should watch it.
Post a Comment