The appointment at Maternal Fetal Medicine went well yesterday. My cervical length is right on target, no signs of funneling or any other signs of pre term labor. We also got to see Hudson. He is weighing in at 2 pounds and 3 ounces and was as adorable as ever.
After the appointment we went and did a baby registry at Target. I am still amazed at how much stuff the baby needs. The more I read and talk to people the easier it gets to navigate through all of the stuff. I have read so much about pregnancy and breastfeeding and getting the baby into a sleeping routine that I was pumped to see my Southern Living come in the mail today. It even inspired me to buy peaches for a cobbler. But after doing laundry and making dinner the cobbler will have to wait until tomorrow night. I met my Mom at the pool today. It's official Hud is going to be a little water baby. I love feeling him move!! He becomes so active after I swim laps and start relaxing in the water. Also, I dogged out half a jar of bread and butter pickles while I was making dinner and couldn't stop eating the cucumbers I was slicing for a salad. They were both so cold and delicious. I love the summertime but this heat has got to give.
Post a Comment