whoa, belly!

I am mentally having a hard time with getting a belly.  Everyone keeps saying "Oh, don't you look so cute" or asking "Don't you feel beautiful?"  Well, my answer to both of those right now is NO!  Working in fitness, it is not in my nature to gain weight and have a belly...I just feel fat right now.  Getting dressed is not fun unless I am wearing a sundress.  I can totally understand how people stop working out and just give up on healthy eating because right now it is a losing battle...but for the BEST reason in the world.  I want a happy healthy girl and gaining weight is part of that process.  I am on track for a "healthy" weight gain so that keeps me motivated for my workouts.  Plus, my workouts give me more energy (most days) and keep stress levels down.

0 Response to "whoa, belly!"

Post a Comment