This weekend we visited our families in SC. We relaxed by the pool, went to dinner for my birthday, and set up a webcam for my Dad so he can see Banks more when she gets here. I also got a few pieces of my baby clothes for Banks - a hat, booties, nightgown and romper. And we got a pink USC Gamemcocks hat...SO CUTE!
Today I am 5 months pregnant and the baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. It is hard to believe that 5 months have already gone by. I definitely think that I am feeling Banks move now. Its usually when I sit down or after I eat. However, on the ride home we hit a couple bumps in the road and she moved around some. I was reading that in a couple weeks the baby will get startled by loud noises. We'll see how that goes in the gym!
Here is a pic of me and the other turkey...Big Stef and Hudson, Jen and Banks.
Today I am 5 months pregnant and the baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. It is hard to believe that 5 months have already gone by. I definitely think that I am feeling Banks move now. Its usually when I sit down or after I eat. However, on the ride home we hit a couple bumps in the road and she moved around some. I was reading that in a couple weeks the baby will get startled by loud noises. We'll see how that goes in the gym!
Here is a pic of me and the other turkey...Big Stef and Hudson, Jen and Banks.
Post a Comment