On the Move

Today before work I went to the pool and swam laps and floated around. It felt so good and Hudson absolutely loved it. As soon as I stopped swimming laps and just started relaxing in the water that baby started hoopin around, flipping, and kicking. I read in one of the books that I got Will that the baby really enjoys the water. Obviously it's true. I am going to start swimming laps after work. I think it will be a nice break from the hot weather and it will be relaxing and good exercise for me. I even got a little bit of much needed sun today. Hudson's moves are getting bigger and stronger. Last night I swear I thought Will would be able to feel them from the outside. But when I would put his hand on my tummy where the action had been going on - Hudson would stop. Anyway I can't wait for Will to be able to feel the baby move. For me it makes everything even more of a reality and I feel like through his little kicks and squirms I am beginning to sense Hud's personality. The books and the ob say 28 weeks is when the baby can be felt from the outside - sometimes sooner. So a little over 3 weeks and Will and all Hud's other fans get to experience his little moves.

0 Response to "On the Move"

Post a Comment