little hummingbird

I had a quick check-up at the doctor today.  I am good - blood pressure is good, weight gain is good, iron level is good.  Today was the first time that my belly was measured...and I forgot to ask the measurement because it happened quick and then we were listening to the heartbeat.  I love hearing that little heartbeat!  Her ticker was pumping at 155 bpm.  She's my little hummingbird!  I'm still not really feeling her move.  Well, at least nothing I am 100% positive is her.  The doc told me that my placenta is on the front of my uterus, so that is why I'm not feeling stronger movements right now.  We have to wait until about 24 weeks before we can really feel her cut flips in my tummy.  I can't wait for our next ultrasound on July 30th!

0 Response to "little hummingbird"

Post a Comment