Late Night BLT's

Long day at work today. So, so tired. Bought some lavender bath salts so that I could soak in the bathtub tonight but realized once I got home we need to buy a stopper. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow night - for now BLT's and sweet potato fries will have to do. Hudson is giving his Mama a break. I haven't been sick since Friday. Wow 3 whole days. You would think with all of my getting sick I wouldn't have put on so much weight. Close to 21 pounds. Eh! Finally committed to a date for the baby shower - I don't have my planner in front of me but I think it's August 22nd. Sometime this week Will and I will go register. I'm a bit intimidated by all the stuff a baby needs. A shout out to my sister in law Shannon( and Dean and the kids) for the super cute Bahamas t shirt for baby Hudson that arrived in the mail today. I love it!

0 Response to "Late Night BLT's"

Post a Comment