This weekend at work totally kicked my butt! I am so tired. We had our Ornament Premier this weekend so the combo of a late night and extra early morning and then working today has totally taken it's toll. The doctor gave me this prescription called Zofran for nausea and vomiting. They say that it's super expensive so for like 5 months or so I always told them I wasn't interested and I told myself that the nausea would pass. I got smart and took a prescription at my last regular visit (since hello ... it's not passing!) and it's only 6 bucks with my insurance. I was so mad at myself for going so long without it. It was originally invented for cancer patients under going chemotherapy and the doctors discovered that it was great for all types of severe nausea - including pregnant women. It really does work and the great thing is that it doesn't make you sleepy. So I no longer have to go through my bad days either throwing up or passed out. The only catch with the Zofran is that you have to take it like first thing because once the nausea and throwing up begin it's not going to help you. It's sublingal too so no having to worry about having to get something down. On a different note we are really starting to get settled into the new place. I love it. It's so perfect for us. We had our first real dinner in the new place last night and this morning enjoyed coffee and the paper on the front porch. Will even busted out the french toast. I love that mug!
Post a Comment